MARTIN et ASSOCIES advises, assists and supports companies and their managers in managing employee relations, as well as in pre-litigation and/or litigation procedures.
The Labor Law Department of Cabinet MARTIN et ASSOCIES specializes in the following areas:
- Advice and assistance in drafting employment contracts;
- Advice and assistance in collective labor relations (management of relations with representative bodies, safety within the company, conducting collective negotiations, etc.).
- Advice and assistance with dismissal and disciplinary procedures;
- Advice and assistance in negotiating and drafting settlements;
- Advice and assistance for companies in their relations with social security bodies;
- Assistance and representation of companies and employees throughout France, at first instance before the Conseil de Prud’hommes (conciliation and orientation office, judgment office or arbitration judge) and on appeal, for all individual and/or collective disputes.
Maîtres Olivier MARTIN and Benjamin CHOMEL de VARAGNES have extensive experience and training in these fields.