Charles BRINGAND completed his entire legal education at the Faculty of Law and Political Science of DIJON (University of BURGUNDY).
Charles BRINGAND has been collaborating with Master Olivier MARTIN since 2012 in handling Sports Law cases and joined the MARTIN et ASSOCIES law firm since its founding in 2016, where he contributes to the Sports Law department.
Since 2017, Charles BRINGAND has held a sports agent license with the French Football Federation.
Charles BRINGAND is also a member of the Sports Lawyers Association and, in 2023, obtained the Certificate of Specialization in Sports Law and Football Law, following validation and recognition of his professional experience by the National Council of Bar Associations.
He is registered as a sports agent lawyer with the Lyon Bar Association.
Charles BRINGAND became a partner in the firm on July 1, 2022.
- MASTER 1 PUBLIC LAW (FACULTY OF LAW AND POLITICAL SCIENCE, DIJON - 2007)
- MASTER 2 LEGAL PROFESSIONS IN SPORTS (FACULTY OF LAW AND POLITICAL SCIENCE, DIJON - 2008)
- CERTIFICATE OF APTITUDE FOR THE LEGAL PROFESSION (CAPA)
- OATH TAKING : DECEMBER 2012
- SPECIALIZED LAWYER IN SPORTS LAW AND FOOTBALL LAW
- MEMBER OF THE SPORTS LAWYERS ASSOCIATION (AADS)
- SPORTS AGENT LAWYER LICENSED SPORTS AGENT WITH THE FRENCH FOOTBALL FEDERATION
- LANGUAGES : PROFICIENT IN ENGLISH (READING, WRITING, AND SPEAKING)
Founding lawyer at MARTIN et ASSOCIES, Olivier MARTIN is in charge of the Business Law, Employment Law and Sports Law departments.
Pauline PONSARD works at MARTIN et ASSOCIES on all business law matters, particularly corporate law, given the skills acquired during her training.
Benjamin Chomel de Varagnes
Benjamin CHOMEL de VARAGNES works at MARTIN et ASSOCIES in all legal and judicial activities relating to the Sports Law and Labor Law departments.
Lucas MARTIN is a member of the Paris Bar and works at MARTIN et ASSOCIES in all legal and judicial activities relating to the Business Law and Sports Law departments.
Anne-Charlotte SERRE has been a partner of MARTIN ET ASSOCIES since 2021, advising on labor law and social security law in the Labor Law department.
Elsa GUEZET is the legal and administrative assistant at MARTIN et ASSOCIES, which she joined at its creation in January 2016 after working with Maître Olivier MARTIN for several years.